Outside of major meetings, NAR committees congregate here.
Welcome to The Hub, the place where NAR committees connect. It’s a private, secure location where committee members can network and collaborate with each other year-round and have anytime access to those discussions via a computer or mobile device. By joining and using this community, you agree that you have read and will follow the Terms of Service.
- Use of The Hub is limited to NAR committees, presidential advisory groups, advisory boards, work groups, and select other association leadership groups, as well as the staff who support those groups.
- Beginning with the 2018 committee year, The HUB replaces email, closed Facebook groups, and project management platforms — such as Basecamp — currently being used by these groups.
- Committee members are encouraged to communicate freely within their HUB community. Any member of a committee may initiate conversation or post a document; it isn’t necessary for the chair, vice chair, or staff executive to initiate dialogue.
- NAR’s flagship website, nar.realtor (formerly realtor.org), remains the repository and official record, available to all NAR members, for committee agendas, recommendations, and minutes. Staff executives will notify committee members via The Hub when relevant documents are posted at nar.realtor.
- If you’re part of a committee community, you may view other committees’ dialogue but you may not participate in the discussion. The exception is closed committees; you may neither view nor participate in the dialogue of a closed committee. See which committees are closed.
- Additional HUB communities will be created as needed for:
- Constituent groups that communicate regularly across the organization, such as staff executives, NAR committee liaisons, regional vice presidents, and state association presidents and AEs.
- Work groups and presidential advisory groups formed to carry out a short-term mission.
- Two or more committees jointly working on a project, so that those committees may dialogue with each other.